Welcome my friend, let me guess you don’t know how to use Amazon coupon code, you have been curious, well i am here to guide and help you do that.
well the Amazon coupon codes are punched into the computer at checkout, similar to shoppers handing a coupon to a cashier at the register in a traditional store. Redeeming promotion codes, as well as gift cards, on websites like Amazon.com is not hard if you follow the directions and know just where to enter the information.
Step by step of how to use Amazon coupon and promo code
- Open up your favorite browser, and visit Amazon.com
- Select the product you want to buy and add to cart ( Quick tip: coupon and promo code doesn’t work on already discounted product
- Click proceed to checkout when you’re done shopping.
- Create an account or log in to your existing account using your username and password. Click “Sign on using our secure server
- Confirm or create your shipping address. Click “Continue.”
- Choose your shipping method. Click “Continue.”
- Select a payment method. On this page, there is a section that says “Gift Cards & Promotional Codes.” Enter the coupon code and click “Apply.” Enter a credit card number to add an additional payment method if your gift card or coupon does not cover the entire amount of your purchase. Click “Continue.”
- Review the final order before placing the order. Submit your order.
see images below for more clarifications:
proceed to checkout:
select shipping address:
choose your shipping option:
When you get to the SELECT A PAYMENT METHOD page, choose your credit card. Below this you will find the expression “Enter gift card or promotional code”. Click this and a box will open where you enter the code.